Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+11
M Carey
giancarlo graziano
Jose Canseco
davide zardin
MarcoLM
Marco Dugan
Simon Bevcic-batina
Oleg Atiskov
Paul O'Brien
Piers Structures
Andrea Lojelo
15 posters

02 Jun 2011: Monaco

giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

2011 - 02 Jun 2011: Monaco - Page 2 Empty Re: 02 Jun 2011: Monaco

Post by giancarlo graziano Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:31 am

Oleg please post a repaly group B... like this we can se and made a right action..people that do what you write for sure ge banned...don t worry...
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:36 am

Andrea Lojelo wrote:at 4 laps to the end my G25 suddenly had a weird feedback. I saw a light smoke in front of me and a burned plastic smell. I stopped immediately. I'm now waiting that my G25 cools down. Finger crossed. Hopefully it's nothing serious ::crying::
    Wow, a mechanical failure in nKPro, that's rare! Hopefully your G25's ok, but if it isn't apparently Logitech will sell you a '27 half price.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 am

@Andrea: yeah Wink, Monaco can be very demanding for the wheel itself, because of quick direction change in some corners when the driver has to react fast.. .

replay groupA:
    download link Monaco 2011, group A

Good race in group A, though my pace was not there I expected it to be, -in practice-mode it was easy to drive below 1:20.x in the first laps with the same (much) fuel as I later used in the race, but in
    the race the overall performance was a bit less fast.
    My qualy lap-time 1:17.6 was quite good for me, nearly at my pb. The lap did not felt that fast (small mistakes in last sector), but it was anyway.

In the race I was on a two-stop strategy from the beginning on (starting with 43 l fuel), of course I had some wall-touches in the first part of the race, which resulted just in a twisted wheel direction, but that
    was not a very big problem. The biggest problem I caused for myself later on after my first pit-stop at around lap no.23 was that I did a wrong braking in the tight corner before the pit-entry and damaged
    my front wing, so I immediately drove into the pits to fix car and did my second and last stop there, unfortunately I did a wrong math and filled much too much fuel (14 l too much) into the car (79 l).., so when
    race was over I had still 29 l fuel left ;-).
    I'm happy having finished the race without any very serious problems (beside this 'small' front wing damage at around lap 23..), see you on next track.
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:08 am

jose sono convinto che non sia stato intenzionale il tuo tamponamento ma non puoi buttare fuori la gente che ti sta davanti io mi stavo difendendo e la mia gara non sarebbe finita a -8 giri. la tua posizione tu lai persa in partenza senza che io facessi inregolarità tu mi hai mandato nella via di fuga distruggendomi il posteriore costringendomi a fare esc go to box per riparare.
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:54 am

what can i say?

this looks all too familiar.

i had been leading / won every race apart from turkey (p2) this season, including the two CTD races. i knew once the "deduct 2 worst results" rule
    was implemented my season was over, especially having scored 11 points in the CTD races and the extra points gek picked up there after taking advantage of
    mine, fabios and maartens misfortunes - this cemented his win this champ.

that said, i respect him and everyone who races at rsr. there has been some fantastic battles this season - much better than last years (sometimes Razz). i just hope people
    understand i get very hot when things like this happens, especially when i believe ive been the better driver this time round. i dont like to be called a baby either. i dont call
    other people, so i expect the same in return.

i guess ill get over it. again, thanks to everyone who participated. lets hope this shit game is fixed soon Smile

see you next season. mika
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:20 am

I'm an impartial observer this season, but I don't understand how after drop scores, Gek's two wins & two podiums beats Mika's three wins & single podium? Can someone enlighten me? Smile
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:59 am

it's very simple. All informations are available in gpcos. Let's do some maths (I doubt there are any mistakes on the results. If so, please let me know)

On our rules it says:
    Points Distribution: RSRpoints_A

Qualifying points
    P1: 1

Race points
    P1: 30
    P2: 26
    P3: 24
    P4: 20
    P5: 18
    P6: 17
    P7: 16
    P8: 15
    P9: 14
    P10: 13
    P11: 12
    P12: 11
    P13: 10
    P14: 9
    P15: 8

Fastest Laptime: 1
    Lead Lap: 0
    Most Lead Laps: 0

We had

Gek:
    2 1st
    2 2nd
    3 pole
    2 fastlap
    117 points (133 without discarding races)
    Mika
    3 1st
    1 2nd
    1 pole
    1 fastlap
    -4 points for a penalty at Melbourne
    114 point (it was 125 without discarding races)

It was a nice champ after all. Very close, despite all the issues we had.
    This is just 1/3 part of the full championship. Gek won the 1st, with Mika really close. You guys have 2 more seasons to go and the overall champion!

M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 am

What was the penalty that cost Mika the championship for?
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:51 am

sappiamo tutti che questo campionato non ha avuto un corso normale. Ma credo che sostenere di essere stato il migliore non mi sembra che sia la cosa giusta. Io ritengo che siamo sempre stati molto vicini come il campionato scorso e che alla fine qualche espisodio ha determinato il risultato finale.Ricordo che in quasi tutti i circuiti ho realizzato la pole position e il giro veloce in gara. Monaco non credo che debba essere presa in considerazione visto che non ho fatto allenamento in considerazione che ero gia campione dalla settimana prima .In tutti i casi fra pochi giorni iniziera un nuovo campionato e potremo scoprire se mika merita davvero un titolo. Al momento questo campionato sia come punti totali, 117 a 114 sia come scarto risultato peggiore, mi vede primo. Quindi credo che sia comunque una vittoria meritata. Voglio comunque fare i miei compliementi al team redline per aver vinto il campionato nella categoria a squadre. e complimenti a tutti quelli che hanno partecipato facendo si che ci siano state bellissime battaglie e divertenti ora in compagnia.
    we all know that this league has not had a normal course. But I think that claim to have been the best I do not think it's the right thing. I believe that we have always been very close as the championship last year and that eventually led to some espisodio finale.Ricordo the result that in almost all the circuits I made the pole position and fastest lap. Monaco do not think that should be taken into account because I did not consider that I was already training sample from the week before. In all cases in a few days we will start a new league and we can find out if mika is well worth a title. At the time this season both as total points, 117 to 114 is discarded as the worst result, he sees me first. So I think that it is nevertheless a deserved victory. I still want to make my team compliementi to redline for winning the championship in the team category. and congratulations to all those who participated in making sure that there are battles were beautiful and fun hours together.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:55 am

this incident+chatting during qualification+disconnecting during qualification.

I'm sorry to hear people complaining at the end of the championship about points, because we always tried to be fair an transparent with anyone, asking all of you for suggestions and to help us to take difficult decisions. We decided all together to go for the solution of the 2 worst result discarded.

a small quote from that post:
    Andrea Lojelo wrote:Dear users, we faced for this championship a very hard challenge. Unfortunately, due to technical reasons (weird crash to desktop), our KS2 championship is compromised. Driver standing is not representing anymore the real strength of our drivers, since a lot of us faced technical problems.

We wanted to continue, just to have some fun. I think that was quite clearly stated.

This 1st season is just 1 out of 3 seasons of the long KS2 championship. I'm pretty sure that after 20 races, the strongest driver will win.

It's nice that our common decision on how to continue the 1st season lead to a very close result, that in my view represents the real value of this first season: 2 very strong drivers that are practically on the very same level. just 3 points of difference between them!
    I really hope to see you guys fighting at this level for the remaining 2 seasons.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:03 am

Andrea Lojelo wrote:at 4 laps to the end my G25 suddenly had a weird feedback. I saw a light smoke in front of me and a burned plastic smell. I stopped immediately. I'm now waiting that my G25 cools down. Finger crossed. Hopefully it's nothing serious ::crying::
    Shocked not good news from my poor g25! It makes a very weird noise now. I think it's gone! still works and has a good feedback, but it's clearly broken. I will complain with Logitech. I've been always taking care of it, and I was using it in a very normal way, in a normal 49 laps race in a very nice track.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 pm

I think as long as you have proof of purchase Logitech should be able to help you out. Here's my problem, after the dropped scores, Mika had a point more than Fulvio. You've penalised him for an incident which he served a drive through for, disconnecting during qualifying (what was the reason?), & chatting to warn of an incident? Sorry Andrea but this smacks of double standards.

Remember @ Melbourne in the last KS2 series when we both sat in the pits after accidents, & people re-joined straight away without receiving a penalty? There was a penalty for someone who reversed around the track with a damaged car, but when another person did the same thing @ Suzuka last season (whilst myself & Clive were battling for the lead) no penalty was given.

In the words of Michael Jackson, I DON'T Wanna Be Startin' Somethin, I just think you've gotta show some consistency with decisions. For Mika to lose this championship over... what's Ferrari's favourite word... polemics is very harsh indeed. Again I don't wunna start an argument, I just feel this needs to be said.
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 pm

A me sembra invece che marius vuoi proprio fare una polemica. vedi solo la cosa dal punto di vista di mika. a melbourne ha fatto varie infrazioni al regolamento e ha ricevuto una penalita. Inoltre visti i tempi in pista,se non mi avesse buttato fuori alla prima curva difficilmente avrebbe vinto.
    tieni conto che degli 11 punti di sepang mika non ne avrebbe diritto visto che non ha percorso almeno il 50% della gara ( gara di 25 giri ne ha percorsi solo 12. )

Come ti ha scritto Andrea il campionato è stato portato avanti solo per divertimento, e dopo un sondaggio per valutare insieme a tutti su come trattare i risultati ottenuti fino a quel momento.
    Fra pochi giorni inizia un nuovo campionato,mika ha tutte le possibilità di vincerlo.
    invece che fare l'avvocato, vieni a divertirti con noi.

To me it seems that you really want to make a controversy marius. only see it from the perspective of mika. Melbourne has made ​​several breaches of the regulation and received a penalty. Furthermore, given the time on the track, if I had thrown out the first corner would win easily.

Keep in mind that the 11 points in Sepang mika would not have seen that right did not run at least 50% of the race (25 laps of the race has only 12 tracks.)

Andrea wrote that the league was carried out just for fun, and after a survey to assess how to deal with all the results obtained so far.

In a few days starting a new league, mika has every chance of winning.

instead of being a lawyer, come and have fun with us.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:40 pm

When Mika asked me about the incident @ Mugello in the Osella series, I told him he closed the door on Mario, so I don't think I'm biased. Wasn't Sepang one of his dropped scores anyway? To lose a championship that way, effectively being punished twice for the same offence, & the other points being minor infractions I think is unfair. I'm not representing Mika Smile, I'm just speaking up cos I see something unjustified (I know that's a bad habit I'll have to get out of Razz). I will be joining the grid again when the new version arrives & if it's more playable Wink
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:56 pm

E dell'incidente alla t1 di melbourne che cosa ne pensi? ogni uno di noi ha qualche cosa di cui lamentarsi.
    Oggi è già tempo di pensare al nuovo campionato.
    Spero di rivedere tu , laurent , claudio e tutti gli altri del magico team lr in pista con noi per divertenti serate

And the incident at t1 melbourne what do you think? every one of us has something to complain about.
    Today it is already time to think about the new season.
    Hope to see you, Laurent, Claudio, and all the others of the magic team lr on track with us for fun evenings
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:02 pm

I believe at the time I said to Mika the Bahrain incident (between you two) was your fault, & Melbourne was his. It isn't fair he went onto win that race, but he did serve a drive through. I think with Claudio it depends if he's busy with work, & Laurent I dunno. As for the other 25 members, I can't remember most of their names Very Happy
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Marius think that you will still see a lot of accidents between me and mika ... Very Happy
    I think he's a great driver 2011 - 02 Jun 2011: Monaco - Page 2 964932 and I have them close enough to him.
    I think the team rsr both thank all the members because they have allowed this season, facing great difficulties related to the known problems of nk, but no stopping us and taking away the opportunity to spend some time having fun together.
    Un grazie da parte mia ad Andrea e Giancarlo per il tempo messo a nostra disposizione.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 pm

I can't believe we are speaking about an incident that happened in March!
    We had a long private discussion with Mika at that time. I think it is enough.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Well had Massa of won the world championship in 2008 (if Timo Glock hadn't of as Rob Smedley put it thrown in the towel), it would have been cos of the penalty Lewis received @ Spa, so people would have been talking about that incident (again).
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Oleg Atiskov wrote:its just unbelieveble... guys are cutting cuttin and cutting dont even try to brake... fully destroyed my race kick me off in last 3-6 laps (they cutting all the race) it was totally unfair and was very dangerous!!! the result should be changed.. they (or him) should be banned for ever!!!please look a replay race group B, especially last 10 laps!!!

whau, I apologize for the really bad behave...that 2 guys made....this is really something wrong...26 lap on deliriumtremens....don t know what is in the mind for take part @ a race whit this shit brainless,
    sure no welcome people that to act the fool like this...
    sure get disqualificatD
    sure we take care for the next future champs...this can not happen again.
    ... and don t take personal... Crying or Very sad Embarassed ouch ..what a fxxing race........
    sorry
    Attilio Barba
    Attilio Barba
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Attilio Barba Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Oleg Atiskov wrote:its just unbelieveble... guys are cutting cuttin and cutting dont even try to brake... fully destroyed my race kick me off in last 3-6 laps (they cutting all the race) it was totally unfair and was very dangerous!!! the result should be changed.. they (or him) should be banned for ever!!!please look a replay race group B, especially last 10 laps!!!

I'm sorry for what happened last night durantre the race, there was so much lag, and I only saw the cars fly away mad, turning on themselves.
    I was a little pit stop, then I tried to leave, everything was jerky and the last laps I was hit by the winding chicanes.
    I noticed that Biggio much packaging, it was always red.

mi spiace per quello successo ieri sera durantre la gara, c'era tanto lag, e vedevo solo le macchine impazzite volare via, ruotando su se stesse.
    sono stato fermo un po ai box, poi ho provato a ripartire, andava tutto a scatti e gli ultimi giri mi trovavo di colpo dai tornanti alla gincane.
    ho notato Biggio che laggava molto, era sempre rosso.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Uhh, as I looked at replays of monaco for the first time, I noticed that the second corner(s) before the pit entry has a curb.., never seen that curb out of my cockpit-perspective, just noticed that there
    were light bumps, so when watching the replay I noticed that I cutted a bit there every lap (driving over or even beside on the left of that the curb along near the left wall), ...hope that does not
    matter much this time Laughing, it was not any intention behind it, I simply just never noticed a curb there, it was not visible out of my cockpit view... .
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:50 pm

infatti attilio non ci ho creduto nel vederti fare determinate manovre....non e certo da te....per quel poco che ti conosco , in piu e da un po che gareggiamoe mai dico mai e successa una cosa cosi...
    sembracva un replay non vero....
    comunque il piu e chiarire.....peccato per tutti.....
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:55 am

just a general addition to that particular curb I spoke of in the previeous post: I remember this edgy (90° kind of curb) was not there a few years ago in real.. they changed the
    track there -building a kind of chicane there- to make it "more save" I remember now.., I was simply adopted to this old kind of manco track from my very first lap on so I drove right
    near beside the wall, like it was the case back with Grand Prix 4 which contains still the "old" monaco. Of course if I had seen the curb I would have changed my driving there, but
    I just never was aware of that curb.. you don't see it when you approach the right turn, because it's 'hidden' behind that turn.

If some other drivers cutted there too (don't know), maybe they weren't simply aware of that like me too.

---

Btw.: Another strange thing visible in my replays is that mainly the fast guys seem to drive through walls sometimes, their wheel(s) are completely inside of the wall sometimes after exiting corners but they
    don't crash.. / take damage, can someone explain that ? Is this just an error in NKPro's replays ? For example I noticed this on many of Fluvio's last laps of the quali and sometimes (less often) on Mikas's laps too.
    Back a few month I saw the same thing in the last turn of the Melborne track, there also some drivers where completely inside the left wall and strangely nothing happened, no touch, no damage.
    Attilio Barba
    Attilio Barba
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Attilio Barba Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:44 am

ecco cosa vedevo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:27 pm