Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+59
Pomass
Salvatore Liotti
Roberto Zanerini
Jon Denton
Steffen Sorensen
Ulus Ulusalonur
vilivili
Wally Masterson
Pavel Horak
Varazdat Markosyn
Max Caputi
Matt Dawson
igor barmashoff
Roberto Olivetti
Gigi_Monticelli
Stefan Mizzi
RobertoFaggioni
Jorge Alves
henrizio
Fabio Grippa
akbar_sal
Riccardo Azzoli
Antonio Lallo
laurent resende
Vincenzo Vanore
Jean Racon
Luca Mosca
Leonardo Ratafia
Marco Ercoles
andi goodwin
Jim Michels
Gianluca Bonifacio
Simon Bevcic-batina
M Waechter
Francesco Lerose
giancarlo graziano
f.gek
Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
Raúl Expósito
MarcoLM
Pobb R Tippet
Sergio Marques
Olivier Boissel
Lars Scheving
Marco Calesella
Attilio Barba
MikaRaymond
MaiDireCamber
René Lorig
Luca Seghieri
Paul O'Brien
davide zardin
Kristijan Jalovec Perusko
Jamie Shorting
alexcand
M Carey
Clive Melbourne
Vaggelis
Andrea Lojelo
63 posters

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO

davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 6 Empty Re: RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO

Post by davide zardin Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:50 am

da quello che si vede avete veramenter creato una bellissima macchina, complimenti il video è veramente bello grazie
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Driver
    Driver

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 6 Empty Re: RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO

Post by Simon Bevcic-batina Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:07 pm

bel lavoro,bravi
    Paul O'Brien
    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul O'Brien Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 pm

Looks great guys Smile
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Simon Batina wrote:bel lavoro,bravi

ok Simon, ,i downloadRSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 6 67322
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:32 pm

great news! i hope you can deliver the car with some racing skins (at least some basic)
    Riccardo Azzoli
    Riccardo Azzoli
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Riccardo Azzoli Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:42 pm

this car it's very fun to drive in reality! I believe you will do a great work!
    wonderful soundtrack in second part of the video, what's the name?
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:18 pm

for him personally tried in reality, do not forget that such was Ferrari 458, ABS and anti skating are available and the base controller options
    akbar_sal
    Driver
    Driver

Post by akbar_sal Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:00 pm

GOD... this mod is taking so long. Can you guys not have exclusivity on the code to hack/inject car mod to netkar. I mean, let others try man!
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:31 pm

ho notato che i server gaja non sono più con error ma sono public per caso siamo vicini a il rilascio Smile
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

quello dipende solo da alcune modifiche fatte alla server list . Rolling Eyes
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 pm

ora i server riguardanti la vettura hanno cambiato nome vuol dire che ci sono evoluzioni?
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:51 am

....ci saranno "evoluzioni" fino alla data di rilascio, si lavora tutti i giorni Wink
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:39 pm

grazie per la frase di circostanza che non lascia traspirare nulla di nuovo rispetto ai precedenti post
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:58 pm

sui server sono solo nomi in evoluzione che ci servono a noi per farci capire a che versione siamo...
    la macchina e sempre lei.....mmmm....nn del tutto visto che ogni gg ci sono novita...
    di solito prima annunciamo, poi scriviamo nomi allettanti e inviti per i vari test...stile RSR
    e ti assicuro che il lavoro e enorme.....

nn t ho deto molto in piu di prima ma ti assicuro che ci stanno lavorando come dei pazzi...
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 pm

A small status update: after several days with few progresses due to a very busy period, we finally had some time to spend on the Gallardo.
    Yesterday, after a long night of testing and fine tuning, and we were pretty happy about the end result. We found some issues and fixed them, and we cross-checked, once more, the most of the parameters. We're getting there!
    The car is getting along pretty well, we think, and it's improving day by day.

Gek is doing a great work on the 3d. He is concentrating at the moment, on remodeling and refining the interior of the car. We hope we can show you some more screenshots in the next days.

I'm working, as usual, on the physics with some input from Gianluca, Mario and Gek.
    The rest of the team is supporting with very useful specification documents, videos, and testing releases.

We're planning to start soon a second test phase with few more drivers, to test performances, and having some opinions. We will involve some guys that drove this car in real life to get some good feedback.

Stay tuned
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:16 pm

I own a Gallardo! Can you call me for the test?

(ehm...not really a Gallardo to be honest...but a Skoda Octavia wagon diesel...but the handling and the performances are not that different Question pale Question Laughing )
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:44 pm

lol!
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:58 pm

lol!
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 am

lol!
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 am

i've just saw the new video with onboard cameras/footage and it seems it has low grip, this car should have lots of grip, just watch any episode of Top gear reviewing any of it's versions.
    sounds are very nice, i'm wishing to drive this car
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:58 pm

Leonardo Ratafia wrote:i've just saw the new video with onboard cameras/footage and it seems it has low grip, this car should have lots of grip, just watch any episode of Top gear reviewing any of it's versions.
    sounds are very nice, i'm wishing to drive this car
    you cant really say until you drive it. dont forget this car doesnt have slick tyres or aerodynamics like other cars in nk Wink
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:54 pm

yes, i'm just saying from what i've seen in the videos, comparing to top gears lambo tests Smile
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:38 pm

on top of what Mika said, don't forget you saw a video of one of our tests, in which we were testing the car handling. As I said few posts back, we were really happy at the end of our session. The car changed a lot from the beginnig of the test session, going much better around the corners.
    We are currently working on the fine tuning of the suspension geometry, roll center, center of gravity height, ackermann angle, plus all the setup settings you are used to... A tiny change on any of those influence a lot the way the car behave during cornering.

I'm really studying a lot lately to understand all those concepts from a engineering point of view. That's really exciting, especially when you see that the sim works just as the mathematical formulas and graphs say.

We have plenty of data from the real car, and a lot of measures that we are comparing every times with the telemetry.
    Unfortunately some measures are really hard to find. If any of you can have access to a real Gallardo, and can take some measures for me, please send me a PM.
    What I'm doing in this case is having some educated guess, cross correlating pictures of chassis and and many other sources.
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Quick question: Where is this onboard-video? Smile
    Marco Calesella
    Marco Calesella
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Calesella Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:14 pm

+1

Where is???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:01 pm