Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+7
Fabio Grippa
Luca Orsetti
Max Caputi
M Waechter
Clive Melbourne
MikaRaymond
Andrea Lojelo
11 posters

Simracers Against Cancer - Benefit Race on June 2nd

M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Simracers Against Cancer - Benefit Race on June 2nd - Page 2 Empty Re: Simracers Against Cancer - Benefit Race on June 2nd

Post by M Waechter Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:03 pm

I'm a bit frustrated right now. I was on good position (5th / 6th) but then Mika 75 m in front of me -after he got off track or s.th. like that- quickly accelerated out of the gravel back to the the track and suddenly parked/stopped his car on the middle of the track at the entrance of the last fast right-hander or at least directly on the racing line, no chance for me to come through that corner as approching with high speed there -crash. I think in the first moment I could not decide if to go to the right side of his car or to the left, but since there was the gravel at the left I somehow tried to take the corner, but it was all to late.., everything happened quickly at high speed and just 50m of left space to the front where his car stood. Would be better he would have kept moving his car to get out of the ideal line / out of track there. But he already apologized for this, so it is cleared Wink.

Last edited by M Waechter on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Simracers Against Cancer - Benefit Race on June 2nd - Page 2 Empty Re: Simracers Against Cancer - Benefit Race on June 2nd

Post by MikaRaymond Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 pm

i completely stopped to try to avoid confusion as to where you thought i would go. obviously that didnt work and i didnt intend on taking anyone out Sad
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Early bath for me I'm afraid Sad I qualified on the front row, & took the lead into turn 1. I managed to keep Justin (who was quicker) behind me, then on I think lap 14 ran wide coming out of the corner before the corkscrew, spinning & collecting Justin :s I drove back to the pits with damage, but whilst adjusting my fuel load I left the car in gear, which drained the battery & I couldn't restart the car. Really annoying as it was a fun race & I'm sorry Justin.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:30 pm

MikaRaymond wrote:i completely stopped to try to avoid confusion as to where you thought i would go. obviously that didnt work and i didnt intend on taking anyone out Sad

The problem was just that you stopped on the racing-line, where I was approching to the corner, -we all take the corner from the outside there. But it is how it was, those things can happen.., I know we all cannot do anything 100% perfect in such small moments to decide.

---

The positive side of that several unlucky incidents -as I watched the result now-, is that Jaap W. finished the race on a really nice 2nd position. That's a good reward for this nice purpose of that race.

Last edited by M Waechter on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:33 pm

Replay group A
    Vaggelis
    Vaggelis
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vaggelis Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:29 am

My apologies to Mat Dawson Sad sry mate i blocked my tyres and booom..it was a pity cause it was in 1st lap i think,sry again Sad
    I think i did another mistake and im not sure if it was involving another driver,i really dont remember Sad

Thanks for this great race guys,congrats to everyone and good luck Jaap Smile

Edit:Oh and thank u Laurent again for ur set Very Happy
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:51 am

Really great fun tonight. Great qualification with 9 drivers (from P4 to P13) within half a second. Apart from the monsters in the front rows, all the others were pretty close to each other, and that was clearly showed into the race.

I did few mistakes spinning 2 or three times over a curb, and I'm really sorry I involved also someone else (Clive and ??...sorry I haven't seen the replay yet). Anyway, overall I had great fun tonight with some nice battles.

It was great to see back on track some old glories of the GPC time. I'm glad you guys came back for a this nice event.

I want to thank Jaap for the great initiative. I'm really proud of what we achieved all together. I never thought we could get to that amount (502 EUR so far)in such a small amount of time, to be honest... and hopefully that number will keep improving in the next days.

Well done to Luca for his victory, and to Jaap for his great final result. We all know him can get to a podium, but after 2 years, and with the upcoming Alpe d'HuZes cycling race, this 2nd place has a very sweet taste. Also a great result from Gek, considering the kind of race he had. A great come back getting to the 3rd place, after the accident that put him in 12th position at 32 seconds from the leader on the 4th lap. A stunning 1m17.934 in qualification and 1m18.345 on the race. Well done!!

Thanks to all of you for the nice event.
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:34 am

Race well friendly and great pleasure to review most of the drivers with which I courai on GPC and Radiators, thank you very much to Jaap have to create this ocasion.

for me qualyfs medium, and in my last round qualyfs in the straight line just before the finish line I was less a 0.500, but oops!before crossing the line! completed qualyfs! Lol

good start of P5 was P4 after a few passes of weapon with Mario, I remontai on Mika and Gek, taking advantage of the battle was engaged but the 3rd round just after the corkscrew, I found myself on Mika who almost was adopted following a clash with Gek

viewing the replay, it is after a small error of Gek on the inside of the right that Mika struck it, as there is no visibilté I have not put to avoid it and came top in full reacceleration, 3 cars out:( !race incident! After the motivation is no longer the same!I continued a drive me to even out of runway once Embarassed ha ha ha ha ha!but the essential to participate I didn't want to abandon:lol:

a big Bravo to Luca for his victory, Jaap for P2, and Fulvio for his incredible bulging and its P3

a great thanks to Jaap for his organization and Andrea who I am sure also participated to this organization:cheers:
    Antonio Lallo
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Antonio Lallo Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Sono dispiaciuto di non aver potuto partecipare, ma vedo che vi siete divertiti e al contempo fatto per una buona cosa. cheers Un bel momento per questa community, vi/ci fà onore ragazzi, bravi. See you on track guys! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:59 am