Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+5
Mark Schilling
laurent resende
M Carey
Andrea Lojelo
corrado conti
9 posters

I am trying to find the iRacing league

M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

I am trying to find the iRacing league - Page 2 Empty Re: I am trying to find the iRacing league

Post by M Carey Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:44 am

Recently re-subbed (as they sent me another one of those 3 for the price of 1 month codes). Driving it again this evening, it's just too predictable Smile nKPro punishes you a lot more when you get it wrong Razz Maybe with the new tyre model it'll feel better, but for now at least it's just too boring!
    Driver
    Driver

I am trying to find the iRacing league - Page 2 Empty Re: I am trying to find the iRacing league

Post by ..... Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:34 am

You can't even flat spot your tires in iracing. Iracing has been talking about their tire model for at least a year now. rFactor2 will be out before their new tire model.

No chassis flex is modeled in iracing. Their crash physics are retarded. Cars fly around all over the place, cars get stuck in walls. You can have the most violent crash and your car doesn't stall. There is no variable position clutch. It's either engaged or not. So basically a button clutch works the best. Most guys bind a macro to their downshift paddel to make things easier. You can't even stall your car by popping the clutch with no gas.
    Iracing fan boys will always believe that their physics is the best because the pay the most. Iracing has awesome servers with nice tracks. I don't need the laser scanned tracks because I will never race on them in real life.

Iracing is just greed, greed, greed. There were some guys who were modding NR2003 to make it NR2005 and the owners of iracing sued them. Again, greed, greed, greed.

So for anybody to say iracing has the best physics I just don't understand it at all.

Oh yeah....brake temps aren't modeled in iracing either. There is so much missing from that game I can't remember it all....lol. lol!
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:22 am

I am trying to find the iRacing league - Page 2 95475 !!!!!I feel that Susan has not made a friend!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
    Mark Schilling
    Mark Schilling
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Mark Schilling Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 am

I guess we can say they both have their strong points and weak points Smile

I'm hoping that rFactor 2 is gonna be as good as I hope it will Wink

1968 Matra around the old Spa will be great fun. Hope their tyre model is better than rFactor 1.
    They are goin to have weather now too. That with day/night and driver swap around the green hell could be fun Wink
    Driver
    Driver

Post by ..... Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:37 pm

I think I'll give rF2 a go as well.

I'm just harsh on iracing because I hate them...lol. I laughed so hard recently when I watched that cheat engine video on youtube using that software to hack iracing. lol!
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:15 pm

rassure toi Haupman , je ne les hait pas, mais je ne leur porte pas beaucoup d'affection !!!!!! I am trying to find the iRacing league - Page 2 888881 (opinion personnelle et qui n'engage personne)
    et suis d'accord avec toi sur pas mal de point!!!!!!!et c'est toujours agréable de lire des gens qui dise ce qu'ils pensent,en bien comme en mal d'ailleurs............./english:Haupman reassure you, I do not hate, but I do not wear them much affection !!!!!!( personal opinion and that person commits)
    and I agree with you on pretty !!!!!!! point and it's always nice to read people who say what they think, for good or evil indeed I am trying to find the iRacing league - Page 2 981548
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Anyone of "my" mates around here currently registered to IRacing ? [sry wrong place to ask Wink*nah, joking*]
    Just asking if there is a possibility to meet someone of you (on track) or at least watching, comparing their results on result-lists.

Just renewed my account, got an offer (promo) for 50$ for 1-year subscription. I just have all standard/the current rookie content + the FW31, which has been a part of the package of my first -for a short time used- registration in '10/'11. Basically I'll just drive the Mazda MX5, all other interesting cars & else need to be purchased first, which will not happen totally soon (maybe one day the McLaren or s.th. similar -or the Skip Barber at first step, the Jetta Smile). I'm still displayed as "W?chter" as out of my previous registration (of course name cannot be changed manually), because in the US they don't know the "ä,ö or ü" Wink.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:01 pm

I'm banned after you know, Oulton Park Smile
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:46 am

Oh god (or hell affraid). I think, I just found an old iracing video..

[ .. ... ]

Edit: No, gladly it has been a wrong assumption, I took not part at that race. I should have checked my car's painting & my results page in iRacing before assuming that I found myself in that previously posted video ["how to win a rookie race after first big corner.."]. The green car isn't me, because I have not used such red painting (stripes) on my Mazda MX5 Roadstar + my car has no number either. I have had just neon green all over the body & without stripes on my roadstar, so the green car was another driver.. (puh... Wink).
    I just mixed s.th. (my car paintings) in my mind, because my orange normal Mazda MX5 indeed has such similar red stripes, like the green car in that video, but not my green Mazda MX5 Roadstar. Just that mixing led to my false assumption.

Also I did just drive three races only on Lime Rock Park back then and on no other track, but the track in the video seems to be another one.., because there are several left-hander corners after straights that Lime Rock doesen't have. So it really couldn't have been me, + I never would do such stuff of course Razz, though I can still understand the green driver (no need to change my posted comments below that video) Smile.
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:36 pm

i 'm in Marco ,but no run all time !
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:09 am

Ok, I'll search for your name Wink, already found a few of you guys by the 'driver search', but most are inactive since 1-2 years.
    Currently I'm just driving in the Mazda Cup (from Okayama onwards, now Lime Rock, ...).
    Piers Structures
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Piers Structures Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:23 pm

I 'defected' to iRacing when the the wait for AC looked like turning into another example of Kunos' temporal tarrying. I've been mostly mazda cup but did some races in the Skippy last season to get my C class licence. Unfortunately haven't had enough free time over the last few months to do much. It is IMO an excellent sim.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:44 pm

I just did participate at the now ended 2013.03 Mazda Cup (still with tire model v4). Results weren't bad, my overall TimeTrial position at the end of that season was Pos.8, that surprised me at least. Champ.Pos. / gathered points (of course it depends on strenght of field each race is held) was something like Pos.165 out of you know thousands of drivers & 6 race-wins.

At the moment I don't like the new tire model v5 that is now -since the start of 2013.04 season- appiled to the Mazda-MX5 as well.
    With v4 I could drive more consistent & for qualy and practice reasons I also don't like that with v5 the tires now need quite many laps to get onto grip (to heat up or get to work at their peak level). Some things are just a matter of getting used to I think, I'll see, -maybe the races are fun with the new tire model.. .

Someday I'll try the Skip Barber, when there is some money left Rolling Eyes(have an defect on my real car atm and so on, which all strains my money).
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:59 pm

im play Iracing only whit nascar cars. A.. B.. c class..loving oval races..
    and now whit AC .....cant see me there.....Laughing
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:16 pm

M Waechter wrote:I just did participate at the now ended 2013.03 Mazda Cup (still with tire model v4). Results weren't bad, my overall TimeTrial position at the end of that season was Pos.8, that surprised me at least. Champ.Pos. / gathered points (of course it depends on strenght of field each race is held) was something like Pos.165 out of you know thousands of drivers & 6 race-wins.

At the moment I don't like the new tire model v5 that is now -since the start of 2013.04 season- appiled to the Mazda-MX5 as well.
    With v4 I could drive more consistent & for qualy and practice reasons I also don't like that with v5 the tires now need quite many laps to get onto grip (to heat up or get to work at their peak level). Some things are just a matter of getting used to I think, I'll see, -maybe the races are fun with the new tire model.. .

Someday I'll try the Skip Barber, when there is some money left Rolling Eyes(have an defect on my real car atm and so on, which all strains my money).
    weldonne Marco !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm