Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+17
MarcoLM
Luca Orsetti
giancarlo graziano
davide zardin
Roberto Postinghel
Simon Bevcic-batina
Maarten Steverink
gianluca gentile
Danilo Biggio
Pavel Horak
Fabio Grippa
Gianluca Bonifacio
Vincenzo Vanore
Salvatore Liotti
Andrea Lojelo
Luca Mosca
M Waechter
21 posters

26 April 2012: Monza

Salvatore Liotti
    Salvatore Liotti
    Driver
    Driver

26 April 2012: Monza - Page 5 Empty Re: 26 April 2012: Monza

Post by Salvatore Liotti Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Luca Mosca wrote:Vedi che è .zip devi decomprimerlo. Hai messo nel posto giusto?
    Hai ragione di dubitare di questo...ma fino a qui ci arrivo te l'assicuro! L'ho fatto altre volte,ma con questo c'e qualcosa che non va
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Non sono a casa e adesso non posso aiutarti.... Prova a rinominarlo .... L'hai decompresso?
    Antonio Lallo
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Antonio Lallo Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Effettivamente sembra ok come estensione, ma non appare nella lista setup in netkar...qui mi pare di capire che ci siano avanzate tecniche criptografiche di mezzo!'lol!'
    Salvatore Liotti
    Salvatore Liotti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Salvatore Liotti Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Antonio Lallo wrote:Effettivamente sembra ok come estensione, ma non appare nella lista setup in netkar...qui mi pare di capire che ci siano avanzate tecniche criptografiche di mezzo!'lol!'
    E si vede che non si voleva far scoprire! E ho notato un'altra cosa: il file risulta modificato un'ora prima dell'invio...il nostro amico non ce la dice tutta a mio parere!!! ;-)
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Riprovate adesso:

www.radiators-champ.com/download/public/setups/Gvb_Monza_Luca_Mosca.zip

PS:....mi aspetto anche i vostri adesso però Wink

PPS: ...controlla la data modifica...
    Tomek Kozdron
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Tomek Kozdron Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Q: P2.
    R1: P1. Good start. On the first chicane I was inside and overtook Maarteen.
    R2: P5. Good battles with all of the Top5 (except Marteen). Mistake on the last lap- spin in Ascari which cost me 2 places.
    Grats Maarteen and everyone on podiums.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:41 am

Luca Mosca wrote:Riprovate adesso:

www.radiators-champ.com/download/public/setups/Gvb_Monza_Luca_Mosca.zip

PS:....mi aspetto anche i vostri adesso però Wink

PPS: ...controlla la data modifica...

That's look indeed totally different to my setup, your high rear slow-rebound stiffness + much power-diff. (I use always lowest diff. at 'power') explains your 'self-steering' rear in some corners (your replay). The only thing it has almost 100% in common are the suspension settings at front wheels and the ffgain (of course, 0.700 is the most proper setting for that car -regarding the dynamic of the grey ff-bar..) (and also the 53 % percentage of ARB (front) at Monza but at different ARB contribution than mine, at A1Ring I used 50 % ' was best at that track). I also need always some certain preload settings to get the car working well (constant), when I would use 0/0 preload I would be s.th. around 1 sec. slower with my kind of setup -but that is I guess a matter of how the rest of the setup is being set up-. I just get my oversteering only through the preload settings (rear higher than front) at my conservative setup and much less brake power at front (63 %, makes the car already able to steer in while still braking) and also less rear wheel toe (80, I guess you use 100 to stabilize the sliding rear at such setup) and sometimes less caster (for Monza at least, makes car act more direct / quicker (shorter) lines through that corners), you reach it in other ways (slow rebound, diff.).
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:59 pm

I'd like to have all yours now Wink
    Salvatore Liotti
    Salvatore Liotti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Salvatore Liotti Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Luca Mosca wrote:I'd like to have all yours now Wink
    ecco il mio...che in teoria sarebbe quello più adatto alla realtà,ragionando per logica. Ma nei simulatori non è sempre così...
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/21628582/Monza.rar
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:37 pm

I like Liotti's Setup very well, with his kind of suspension the car is able to drift in a very well way and still always catchable at a big slide.
    I'm not sure if the tires might last long with this (or temperatures get too high if I choose lowest pressure). Mine in contrary is much more tire-friendly than these setups, almost no drifting at mine [some particular 'sliding' yes with the use of the brakes, but not those extreme kind of drifting: As an example, when I drive through the fast right-hander after chicane 1, I try to manage it just with pure tire-grip, while others drift all the way through there.].
    Luca's is too extreme for me, after two laps the tires are gone, crazy how he may drive a whole race with it (maybe with less steering to don't slide too much).
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:42 pm

M Waechter wrote:Luca's is too extreme for me, after two laps the tires are gone, crazy how he may drive a whole race with it (maybe with less steering to don't slide too much).

...with delicacy and sensitivity...

Marco, i'd like to try your setup Wink
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:14 am

Luca Mosca wrote:Marco, i'd like to try your setup Wink

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21631463/MWaechter_Gvb_Monza.nkst
    [Used at the prequaly lap, qualy and race, so at each session.]

I always use stiffest springs rear+front btw., since this seems to be the most reliable setting for more than 2 laps (as soon as I try lower stiffness at rear spring, the grip gets in trouble after just a few laps, maybe because I use always lowest tire pressures and the rear tires overheat at the last mentioned setting.)

Mah Rolling Eyes, my 'secrets' have now been revealed by uploading it, shouldn't have done that. WinkLaughing
    Salvatore Liotti
    Salvatore Liotti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Salvatore Liotti Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:10 am

M Waechter wrote:I like Liotti's Setup very well, with his kind of suspension the car is able to drift in a very well way and still always catchable at a big slide.
    I'm not sure if the tires might last long with this (or temperatures get too high if I choose lowest pressure). Mine in contrary is much more tire-friendly than these setups, almost no drifting at mine [some particular 'sliding' yes with the use of the brakes, but not those extreme kind of drifting: As an example, when I drive through the fast right-hander after chicane 1, I try to manage it just with pure tire-grip, while others drift all the way through there.].
    Luca's is too extreme for me, after two laps the tires are gone, crazy how he may drive a whole race with it (maybe with less steering to don't slide too much).
    Be careful not to confuse the tire pressure with the stiffness of the suspension! the suspension is harder than you consume more of the tires and not the other. Everything then depends on the guide clearly
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 am

Yes, normally harder suspension consumes more tire, but it depends also on the rest of the setup (the overall balance), I use kind of understeering setup style (at least regarding the suspension and diff.) -I do not drift much in a lap, just for short moments and then tries get a brake to 'cool down' again Wink, I'm not drifting at an high angle all the way through of any of the corners (my drift-angle in average probably is a lower one and the drift-duration is shorter I guess)-, so the rear tires are not used too much even with that stiff springs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:32 am