Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+20
Maarten Steverink
Antonio Lallo
Luca Orsetti
Clive Melbourne
Francesco Meola
giancarlo graziano
Daniele De Gioia
Attilio Barba
f.gek
Martin Hussey
Albert McSaltens
Filippo Chesi
marco boni
Roberto Zanerini
Fabio Grippa
Andrea Lanzino
Marcello Gabrielli
MikaRaymond
M Waechter
Andrea Lojelo
24 posters

13 Jan 2011: Spa Francorchamps

M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

13 Jan 2011: Spa Francorchamps - Page 4 Empty Re: 13 Jan 2011: Spa Francorchamps

Post by M Waechter Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Albert, at least remove the mf** comments under the video.
    I would not like it either if someone would call me a mf** in public in a video where my real name is shown (just think about/over this fact a bit more please !).. .
    (btw.: I rather would have chose a virtual name also instead of my real, I don't like this real name 'must-have' in all the championships too, because I never know who might watch in the internet what I'm 'doing' -Don't like this idea, because nowadays everyone is already much to public to everyone in the world-.)

I thought this is a gentlemen champ. isn't it ?, so just remove this video, since everyone here in the champ. has seen it now I guess (and this are all people who should see it, no need to show crap to other people from outside the champ. too..!) , -so there is no need to keep it online over a longer time anymore.. .
    Filippo Chesi
    Filippo Chesi
    Driver
    Driver

13 Jan 2011: Spa Francorchamps - Page 4 Empty Re: 13 Jan 2011: Spa Francorchamps

Post by Filippo Chesi Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 pm

I can't complete correctly the procedure for privacy violation only because in the video there's not my complete name but only the initial and the surname. So i can't proceed. Only Albert, if he would be a gentleman, can remove this video. But i have renounced to think this.He signed me as a crazy driver in front of the whole sim community. It's a violence for me. I can't grace such fellow.

Last edited by Filippo Chesi on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Albert McSaltens Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:37 pm

i think the gentleman think is to repect free pseach and freewill of others, also blaming the video instead of the guy who insult its not smart thing. if you have problems with the manouver dont do such manouver, if you have problems with the insult then go to the guy who insult you. but the video doesnt insult you neither me
    Filippo Chesi
    Filippo Chesi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Filippo Chesi Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 pm

No comment
    Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Albert McSaltens Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 pm

i would have deleted the video anyway cause it was only for the race directors and the forum, but watching this attitude againts for me important things as i already mentiooned, i know cant stand it, and for me the important thing is to not let censorship happen im sorry but i die with my morals
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Albert the free speach that you mean is a fxxing big offence...
    if you want continue like this..do alone non in our forum..
    WE DON T LIKE YOUR DOING..YOUR INQUISITION YOU GIUDICE..ON OTHER PILOT
    i WRITE 2 PRIVAT POST ..5 PUBBLIC POST FOR LET YOU UNDESTAND THAT SOMEBODY GET OFFENCE..
    SOO WHAT YOU WHAT DIMOSTRATED LIKE THIS?????
    VERY STIUPID..
    I m realy pissoff now ...whit your bulshit......

please can you canceled this fucking video????? you need to do..is name personal name on..
    made a new one whit out name .. vbut please cancelled this one...

Albert I don t axept you arrogance.. you are not put sentence like this in a pubblic forum whit lot of people... no right
    I think you sould think to please take out he rsr name ...becose this is a offence... for lot of people...
    and see the name on video is orrible..what is this???
    Filippo Chesi
    Filippo Chesi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Filippo Chesi Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:43 pm

I can't more be part of this "gentlemen championship" as you call it in the briefing, because i'm no more feeling between gentlemen here.
    Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Albert McSaltens Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm

did i flamed or insult anyone?
    i have the right to post a video on my youtube account, and not put it down cause we all have the right to put anyvideo, i did not insult him, neither offended his privacy, its just a video on a racing game.

i cant let people killing others rights..you can delete the video form this post if you dont like the video on the forum, np ill delte it form the forum
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:49 pm

no right ...no correct your beavoir.....
    IM realy seed for you doing..
    what i this????
    i REPEAT IS A NAME ON
    no right...you can t undestand this?????
    ...tu non vuoi cancellare, io non accetto i tuoi comportamenti...
    non esiste
    agiamo anche noi ora
    we are play for have fun not for fight and express you personal idea whit offence...
    is offence in the video!!!!!!!!Halo!!!!!is offence...a. big one...
    !!!!!!!J+HALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLooooo
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm

yesssssssssssssss is offence of mother in you fucking video....what you want tell us??????
    haloooooooooooooooooooooooo you can see the offence????
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:51 pm

this has gone too far.

delete the video and move on. this is not the RSR way.

in response to Grazianos post about an internal discussion within the team about the champ - from my point of view, there have been no serious issues in group A. i have gone through every race thread and everyone seems to be happy with the people who race in A. i have only come across problems in groups B, C and D. this shows the game isnt at fault - its the drivers. it seems the people who are quicker seem to know what theyre doing more, and are able to handle situations differently from those less experienced. my advice? absolutely do NOT stop the champ. of course there are some issues regarding netcode blablabla.. but that will be fixed in short time. to stop the champoinship at this point would be very bad, because of the time and effort people put in. it looks like the champ will be decided in the last few races, so i absolutely think you should let this season finish and think about some rule changes for the next KS2 cup.

im a huge fan of RSR and im sure many other A racers will agree Wink
    Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Albert McSaltens Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:59 am

MikaRaymond wrote:this has gone too far.

delete the video and move on. this is not the RSR way.

in response to Grazianos post about an internal discussion within the team about the champ - from my point of view, there have been no serious issues in group A. i have gone through every race thread and everyone seems to be happy with the people who race in A. i have only come across problems in groups B, C and D. this shows the game isnt at fault - its the drivers. it seems the people who are quicker seem to know what theyre doing more, and are able to handle situations differently from those less experienced. my advice? absolutely do NOT stop the champ. of course there are some issues regarding netcode blablabla.. but that will be fixed in short time. to stop the champoinship at this point would be very bad, because of the time and effort people put in. it looks like the champ will be decided in the last few races, so i absolutely think you should let this season finish and think about some rule changes for the next KS2 cup.

im a huge fan of RSR and im sure many other A racers will agree Wink

is anyone thinking on stopping the championship¿? dont think so :S

about the netcode i hope god listen to you because this thing has been around since day one, and sadly i think will be forever
    Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Albert McSaltens Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 am

by the way let RsR apart from the video affair, this thing has nothing to do with rsr, and to not involve RSr the post containing the video, ive deleted it
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:52 am

M Waechter wrote:(btw.: I rather would have chose a virtual name also instead of my real, I don't like this real name 'must-have' in all the championships too, because I never know who might watch in the internet what I'm 'doing' -Don't like this idea, because nowadays everyone is already much to public to everyone in the world-.)

Same here, not even listing your age online is a good idea, as it's just the start ID fraudsters need.

MikaRaymond wrote:i have only come across problems in groups B, C and D. this shows the game isnt at fault - its the drivers. it seems the people who are quicker seem to know what theyre doing more, and are able to handle situations differently from those less experienced.
    You might be on to something Smile Last year in GPC most of the accidents were in group B, and the one race I qualified for group A, the reversed grid put me on the front row for race 2 (at Adelaide) and I was soo slow it was amazing no one hit me. Maybe it's what people talk about with real world drivers, the extra capacity, which us slowcoaches obviously don't have as were using all of our concentration to keep the car on the track! Razz
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:06 am

ha !!!!, nostalgia for the time when we ran into all friends every week! without controversy and the utmost respect towards each other!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:18 am

Albert, Filippo, this bad story is gone too far already.
    Reading your comments is absolutely out of any spirit of our community. We are here to have fun all together, not to fight.

I think you both are making from a little stupid thing a big deal.

Filippo, in my view, as I wrote you in PM, you misinterpreted what some people told you (lost in translation). Privacy report to google? wasn't it easier to ask politely to remove that video because you felt offended by that?
    I still think things like that are going this far just because you are not politely discussing between you.

Albert, you are too stubborn. Delete that video, please. He is offended by it, for his way of thinking. Delete it. Full stop.

Guys I'm really getting tired of these stupid discussions. If you want to fight, go somewhere else.

Radiator Springs was born as a nice, free, and relaxed place in which we can have fun together. Don't ruin it, please.

Paul O'Brien
    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul O'Brien Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHFDa9efCQU

don't worry be happy Smile
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:57 am

laurent resende wrote:ha !!!!, nostalgia for the time when we ran into all friends every week! without controversy and the utmost respect towards each other!

Your last kind of comment(s) sound a bit provocating to the overall atmosphere here Wink, kind of making things more bad than they are. But I guess this comment wasn't meant to be too serious by you maybe.. ? .
    -I think it's just a personal matter if you liked past seasons more than a current season. Maybe just you had more passion in past -when netKar was 'new'- than now, that's the only real reason
    why you feel something like that I guess. It's more or less just the 'the old days are always better' thinking thing.. Smile.

Also the KS2 is a much faster and faster reacting car than all the other Formula cars used in the champs before, that's a little point that influences the feel of driving as well and which I just wanted to point out a little bit:
    Driving a F1800 for example delivers an overall another feeling also.. (you people know what I mean ?), it feels more relaxed even when racing in those cars against each other.. .
    But when people get even more adopted to the KS2 the feeling should get nearly as much relaxed as it was with the F1800 for example finally at the end.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 pm

With the F1800 it felt like you were more in control, as you could have a couple of snaps of oversteer and still hold it. With the KS2 it seems like the second snap spits you into the barriers (maybe it's just my lack of talent Smile).
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:26 pm

When you react fast (braking and then steering into opposite direction) the KS2 is catchable too.. , but the bottom priority you need with the KS2 is a good balanced setup, I doubt that all of the less
    experienced drivers always have a good setup they can handle quite common and safe... . That's probably the main reason why some might have problems or may find the car difficult.

---

What I also found out about the driving style of the fast (alien) guys like Albert or M Raymond is that they can brake 20m-30m later all the time than I can do (for example at Spa at the end of both straights or Monza towards the chicanes). That might be one of the major reasons why they can do 1 - 2 sec. faster laptimes than me. When I try to brake as late as they do than it is simply too late.. -my car needs more way to slow down- or I can't steer the car into the right direction properly anymore then.. . Don't know what's their 'secret'. Since I set at Monza for 80% brake mult in the setup I can brake a bit later than before as well, but still not as late as they do (I was using 60% brake mult every time before...). When I use 100% brake mult then I lock the tires too easily and it feels not smooth enough to drive in a fluend way, maybe they are just more kind of sensible on the brake pedal or it's because of a more stiff damper-setup which might be more stable on braking.. ?
    I would be interested if they have a 'secret' hint how they manage to brake such late.

Last edited by M Waechter on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Dear Waechter (don't know your name, maybe Marco), no secret about breaking, just set the brake mult to 100%, I used also to have it at 80% in the first part of the champ to avoid locking too easly the tires...but I changed it to 100% and after a lot of practice I can have good braking, just push the pedal full down at high speed (with high downforce you won't lock the tires) and make the pressure on it lower when you are slower...that's all. There is still people that can brake a little bit after me (Mario is the best in this manouvres)), but it can depends by brake balance, camber value and so on...most of the people use also to push a little bit on the throttle in the last part of the breaking to avoid the rear tires to lock...I used to do also this in some particular and violent braking...just try and let me know...
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Yeah, you can brake to catch the KS2, but when exiting a corner that isn't ideal Razz

Maarten definately does something special with brake bias (as he said in this topic running more rear than front bias). Maybe it's down to aggressive blipping? I've noticed hearing other faster guys blipping a lot harder (when they're passing me Very Happy), but when I try to it doesn't feel natural, so I just do enough to keep the rears from locking. I use 100% brake multiplier btw, but that's cos I'm quite soft on the brakes, as when I run a lower multi' and brake harder it doesn't seem to be as effective in slowing the car down.
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 pm

marco
    has these words I have an answer! lol
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:09 pm

I forgot...always I drive without shoes..... Smile
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Fabio Grippa wrote:Dear Waechter (don't know your name, maybe Marco), no secret about breaking, just set the brake mult to 100%, I used also to have it at 80% in the first part of the champ to avoid locking too easly the tires...but I changed it to 100% and after a lot of practice I can have good braking, just push the pedal full down at high speed (with high downforce you won't lock the tires) and make the pressure on it lower when you are slower...that's all. There is still people that can brake a little bit after me (Mario is the best in this manouvres)), but it can depends by brake balance, camber value and so on...most of the people use also to push a little bit on the throttle in the last part of the breaking to avoid the rear tires to lock...I used to do also this in some particular and violent braking...just try and let me know...

Thx, yes I always give some on the breaking depending throttle also to stabilize the car and not lock wheels.. .
    I mainly would have to practise braking with 100% brake mult, releasing the pedal a bit when getting lower at speed was never 'implented' much into my braking-style so far, so I guess I need some a lot practise to be precise and fluend when braking with 100% braking mult setting. btw.: I'm using some soft, very flexible, quite worn out pair of a cheap every day shoe for my racing , lol Very Happy

Last edited by M Waechter on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 pm